Workshop on” Autodesk Fusion 360 ” by Mr.Rajesh Yadav ( Technical Expert ) Vinsys, Autodesk for Mechanical Faculty Members (Teaching & Workshop Instructors) on 5
For Mechanical Faculty Members (Teaching & Workshop Instructors) on 5th /Aug/2017 at CAD/CAM Lab From 10:00 am to 4:00 pm.
All participants will be given participation certificate from Autodesk.
Overview about Workshop
Fusion 360 is the first 3D CAD, CAM, and CAE tool of its kind. It connects your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform that works on both Mac and PC.
Features of Fusion 360
- Design: Quickly iterate on design ideas with sculpting tools to explore form and modelling tools to create finishing features.
- Freeform modelling & sculpting
- Solid modeling
- Parametric modeling
- Mesh modeling
- Part libraries & content
Engineer & simulate: Test fit and motion, perform simulations, create assemblies, make photorealistic renderings and animations.
- Data translation
- Assembly modeling
- Joints & motion studies
- Simulation & testing
- CAM: Create tool paths to machine your components or use the 3D printing workflow to create a prototype.
- 2-, 2.5-, and 3-axis machining
- 3D printing utility
- Current scenario/job opportunities of the manufacturing sector.
- Understanding the skill set required of a new employee in the manufacturing sector.
- Understanding the designing future scope and Understanding the different tools available in the industry & their use.
- In-depth knowledge on design, simulate & test and programming concepts involved creating prototypes & interacting with renowned Industry Experts.