Gulzar Group of Institutes, GGI Ludhiana organising “HR Meet 2016” to interact with HR across various companies and industries. This helps in developing close relationships. Based on inputs, there are various initiatives taken in “student development” to develop desired skill-set.
HR Heads from 45 different companies and industries participating in this meet.
There is a much greater enthusiasm in companies for increased placements in 2016-17. With renewed interest in B.Tech graduates who have industry relevant skills.
HR delegates from 45 Companies gather at GGI for discussions on Core Topic of SkillDevelopment for the students of engineering and management.
- What Kind of Skills Industry Wants,
- Giving Inputs On Training Manuals Their Companies Use for New Recruitment Training’s,
- Committing an agenda for their core professionals to share-a-day with students at GGI, Gulzar Group of Institutes
- Understanding their placement requirements
- Opportunities for students for Industrial Training
- Core HR and management policies of their organization and much more